TRIBAL TOWER ISLAND TIPS
Each event has strategies that can make it easier to get the dragons you desire. Here are a few tips:
- Find a map on our website that shows the best way to the tower.
- It is important to note that you may not be able to acquire all the dragons in the tower without spending money.
- Collect coins every 8 hours.
- Sometimes you won’t have to pay to get the best dragon in the event.
- Offline Mode Tip: Use offline mode to test your event’s progress. If you are not satisfied with the results, simply restart your phone and
- choose a different path. Each attempt will yield the same results; it’s not random.
- Wait for the last 8 hours of the event.
- Save all your coins since the start of the event.
- Turn off the internet using “airplane mode”.
- Complete the tower following your ideal path.
- If something goes wrong, turn off the internet.
- Force close the game.
- Your progress will not be saved.
- Repeat the process until you get the desired result.
- Only turn the internet back on when you’re happy with the results, and the game will save your progress!
Tribal Tower Island FAQ
How do I get around Tower Island?
To navigate the event map on Tower Island in Dragon City, you will need to use Tower Coins. These coins are consumed when you activate the mobile roulette. The cost of spinning the Mobile Roulette increases as you progress through the tower, making trips to the top more expensive. The spinner will give you 1, 2 or 3 moves based on a “random” spin. However, it is important to note that these “random” spins are already predetermined for your account. This means that the outcome of each rotation of the event is decided before you even start planning.
Are the moves I receive really random?
The moves are considered “random”, but they are predetermined specifically for your account. For example, if you perform a tower simulation in offline mode and reset your phone before reconnecting to the internet, you will get the exact same sequence of moves each time you attempt the Tower event.
This is why the offline mode can be useful. By activating airplane mode and testing different scenarios, you can see where you would end up and try different tower tricks over and over. If you make a mistake, you can recreate your races each time.
How can I get Tower Coins?
You can acquire tower coins the same way you collect coins for other events in Dragon City, such as collecting gold, gathering food, breeding dragons, and hatching eggs . On TRIBAL TOWER Tower Island, you can get 600 Tower Tokens every 8 hours.
What are catapults used for?
Tower Island introduces a square-shaped feature that resembles a catapult. These catapults can send you up or down the tower. In most cases, catapults will send you upwards, which is usually good because getting to the top is your goal. To better understand where the catapults will send you, it is best to consult a map of the tower island.
Do you have a map?
No, no card needed. You are on the correct page, which displays all the grid paths. To see the rewards for each chest, simply click on the corresponding chest image on our user-friendly map.