Monster Legends is a popular mobile game built by Social Point Games which allows players to collect and breed monsters of different elements and rarities. Players can create their own monster paradise on magical floating islands by choosing options from over 500 monsters. In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the monsters’ game mechanics and provide tips and tricks on their combat system for new players to get started.
Monster Legends game mechanics include collecting and breeding monsters of different elements and rarities you can feed them to level up and use cells to classify them in the lab. Players can equip their monsters with runes and relics to take their skills to the top. The game also features a combat system where players can build their strategy and create monster teams combining tank attackers and supporters to their liking. Battles are fought between two teams of monsters with each team including no more than three monsters.
Monsters in the game
There are seven monster rarities in the Monster Legends game which include Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic, Legendary, Mythical, or Ancestor. Monsters have one or two elements with one or two relic slots (depending on rarity) and they can be equipped with up to three runes. Players can breed monsters by heading to the breeding mountain and then selecting the “Raise” option. They can choose which two monsters they want to start breeding by selecting the “Start Breeding” option. Therefore once the breeding is over they can pick up the egg and move it to the hatchery.
In Monster Legends Game the battles oppose two teams of monsters each team being composed of a maximum of three monsters. The goal is to defeat all the monsters of the opposing team but only one monster attacks each turn. One of the best ways to find a winning strategy in Monster Legends Game is to know the elemental affiliations of your enemies’ monsters. Every monster in this game will have an elemental affiliation which means it will have an advantage over certain monsters. It’s also important to know your monsters’ skills and upgrade your main monsters whenever possible. Players can get gold and gems by winning battles or gaining loot from their monsters in their habitats. They can also buy virtual money with real money if they want
Tips and Tricks
- Every monster in this game has an elemental affiliation which means it has an advantage over certain monsters that’s why you should
- have some knowledge of your enemy monsters’ elemental affiliations.
- It’s important to know what each monster can do and what its strengths and weaknesses are, so that means you need to know your monsters’ skills.
- Your main monsters still need to be leveled up so you’ll advance through the game faster if you do.
- Get gold and gems by winning battles or collecting loot from your monsters in their habitats.
- Breed monsters by heading to the breeding mountain and selecting the “Raise” option then you can choose which two monsters you want to start breeding by selecting the “Start Breeding” option. You can now pick up the egg and move it to the hatchery after breeding is complete.
If you follow these tips and strategies you will end up becoming a good player as soon as possible.
How to join the Monster Legends game community?
Players should visit the official Monster Legends website or Facebook page to be part of the community and you can also join the official Discord channel which is a good resource to connect with other players to learn game strategies.
The Monster Legends game offers an exciting and engaging gaming experience that combines monster breeding, battles, and social interaction. Players of all ages can enjoy hours of fun and entertainment with its huge collection of monsters and diverse range of game mechanics whether you are new to the game or an experienced player this game offers a variety of challenges and rewards that will keep you coming back for more. There’s always something new to experience in the game from breeding and hatching new monsters to battling in team wars and events.